Here are a just a few of the reasons why to plan your wedding at Cragmere and Winderemere
- Cragmere and Winderemere sit on a picturesque cove with breathtaking views of sea and they are also next to one of the “Top Ten Beaches in the World,” which makes for beautiful wedding memories… and photography.
- It’s easy to get married here! The country’s legal requirements make it simple to get married in Barbados and Cragmere and Winderemere offer you a hassle-free villa wedding.
- Please note we charge an event fee of $750-$1500 US for larger size ceremonies
Requirements for Religious Ceremonies:
- Valid passports or original or certified copies of the applicants’ birth certificates.
- If either party is widowed, a certified copy of the marriage certificate and death certificate of the deceased spouse will be required.
- If either party is divorced, an original Decree Absolute (not the Decree Nisi) is required. If the Decree Absolute is in a language other than English, it must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Application for a marriage license must be made by the bride and groom in person at the Ministry of Home Affairs, 5th Floor, General Post Office Building, Cheapside, Bridgetown, Barbados.
Cragmere and Winderemere offer the ideal accommodation and naturally beautiful setting for an ideal honeymoon. Our special welcome for honeymooners includes fresh flowers in-suite and a bottle of wine on arrival.
| US$200 includes
- Cragmere Welcome
- Fresh Flowers upon arrival
- 1 Couples’ Massage